dasdfasdfasdfgasdfgasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfsdfasdfasdfsdfasdfsdfsdfsdf

4.30.2009

Hallelujah!

I just have to share that I've been wearing the biggest, goofiest grin for the past hour because... WE HAVE A CAKE!!! I can't tell you what a relief it is to be able to say that. (I've stressed out so much more over this than I have about anything else... including my dress. Silly, I know!)

To spare you all of the sugar-coated details, Lucila is an absolute doll! Mr. Y and I met with her at lunchtime this afternoon and left feeling extremely confident in her abilities. She asked us so many questions and even drew diagrams of exactly what we want (my kind of lady!). If her professionalism and friendly disposition aren't enough, the amazing deal that she's giving us definitely is! (MUCH less than the previous bakery!) Did I mention that she has one of those nifty food-coloring printers to create our silhouette plaque with? Well she does! :o)

Oh, in case you've been wondering which cake we've decided to go with, the choice was simple. We'll take this one in all vanilla rum, please!

(source)


Alright, now onto the rest of the to-do list! We've got a wedding to finish planning and it's getting down to the wire!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! This is how I felt after we had a meeting with our photographer! Only 44 days wow!! I cant wait to read about the rest of your planning and to see how it all comes out on your beautiful wedding day! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found someone! YEAH! I bet it is a lot of relief. It seems I stress over other things also! So funny how that works! I can't believe you are down to 44 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW which cake did you go with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went with the one with flowers! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew! I'm glad you found someone!! I know how stressful those decisions can be.

    ReplyDelete

_______________________________________________________

Powered by Blogger | Designed by Marissa Jacobs

©2009-2011, craftylovessmarty. All rights reserved.

link to Hit Counter Download