dasdfasdfasdfgasdfgasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfsdfasdfasdfsdfasdfsdfsdfsdf

4.27.2009

Uh-oh...

Look at what I found on Style Me Pretty. Just when I thought that I was set with a cake design, K. Rose Cakes tempts me with this lovely creation! Ribbons and silhouettes? (I'm even loving the flower-shaped tier for the base. I've never liked the look of mixed tiers!) For an indecisive girl like me, this is bad... very bad. Ha! Good thing we haven't settled on a baker yet! :o)

Which do you like best?


(Source)




5 comments:

  1. I love this cake design! I really think is awesome. I need to look back and see what you originally was going with and I will let you know. BRB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I will be honest I love the simple clean look of this cake! I really like this one better. Is it in the price range?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!! I love this cake! It's not terribly different from the previous one, at least with regard to the difficulty of the decoration. I might need to forgo the sugar flowers or switch to real ones, though. I'll find out the price range tomorrow when we meet with Baker #2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say that I love the flower shape of the bottom tier as well! :) Simple and elegant. Good luck with Baker #2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you see Food Networks...Last Cake Standing? I was so glad they picked Mary for the winner! http://www.foodnetwork.com/food-network-challenge/index.html She had silhouettes on her one cake for a couple who needed it for their wedding reception later that night! The couple didnt like her cake because it really didnt say who they were...but I thought it was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

_______________________________________________________

Powered by Blogger | Designed by Marissa Jacobs

©2009-2011, craftylovessmarty. All rights reserved.

link to Hit Counter Download