dasdfasdfasdfgasdfgasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfsdfasdfasdfsdfasdfsdfsdfsdf

5.08.2009

Every dog has its day...


Today is Miss Yorkie's turn!


I'm excited to share with you that I've been accepted as Weddingbee's newest blogger! (Crazy, huh?!) I made my debut this morning. You can check it out here!

Even though I have a new name and a cute new character to match, I'm still the same old Crafty! So don't worry, I'll be blogging here about me and Smarty and all of our adventures and projects, as always! It's just that now, you'll also be able to check in on me at Weddingbee, the hands-down best online community for brides-to-be!

In addition to the Blog, there are also the Classifieds, the helpful Wiki section, the Gallery filled with inspiration, and my personal favorite, the Boards! So make a beeline for the site and find out what's buzzing at The Hive! ;o)

8 comments:

  1. congrats crafty, aka yorkie!! That's so exciting...can't wait to go welcome you over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! You definately deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I saw that this morning on the bee and was wondering who it was, lol. I'm looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! As soon as I saw the picture, I was like wait wait, I know her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your post this morning on the Wedding Bee - How exciting, Congratulations! Can't wait for your next post!

    Miss Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I am gone for a week and you become a cute bee! So awesome! Congrats! Your icon is so cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at "beeline." ;-) hehe I love the bee puns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! I was so excited to see you on Wedding Bee!

    ReplyDelete

_______________________________________________________

Powered by Blogger | Designed by Marissa Jacobs

©2009-2011, craftylovessmarty. All rights reserved.

link to Hit Counter Download