dasdfasdfasdfgasdfgasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfsdfasdfasdfsdfasdfsdfsdfsdf

5.12.2009

Mark your calendar! Michaels Summer Madness Sale


So, I was at Michaels again last night. As always, I went with the intention of picking up just a couple of things and taking no more than 15 minutes. Needless to say, it never works out that way. There are just too many temptations!

Anyway, back to the reason for my post. After paying at the register (more than an hour after I got there), the cashier handed me the receipt and an orange flyer. It's a little piece of paper that can save you big bucks. You see, Michaels is having a Summer Madness Sale on May 25th from 9:00am - 1:00pm, where you'll save 20% off your entire purchase, including sale items!

The coupon on the flyer is required in order to receive the discount. (I'm sure that restrictions also apply, probably on the YUDU and Cricut stuff, so be sure to read the fine print.) But, hello... 20% off the entire purchase? That's major savings!

If you're in the market for custom framing services, there's a nice little coupon on the back of the flyer good for at least $50 off your order. That one is good from May 24th through May 30th.

So stop by a store and get your flyer. Then before heading off to your Memorial Day picnic, remember to hit to Michaels for the Summer Madness Sale!

3 comments:

  1. You were my first commenter on my shiny new blog, so thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome thanks for the tip! Heading that way now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. I went to Michael's yesterday and bought something after reading your blog. But I got no orange flyer. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete

_______________________________________________________

Powered by Blogger | Designed by Marissa Jacobs

©2009-2011, craftylovessmarty. All rights reserved.

link to Hit Counter Download