dasdfasdfasdfgasdfgasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfsdfasdfasdfsdfasdfsdfsdfsdf

5.15.2009

Save the Date Postcards

Now that you've already seen our invitations, it's probably a bit late to be sharing our postcard save the dates, huh? Nah! Late is better than never, in my book! Here they are.


Here's what I used to design them
:

The best part about this project is that most of the design elements that I used are available free online! I'm making sure to get my money's worth out of the one item that I did have to purchase (the CD-ROM), by using it for our invitations and other wedding elements as well.

After designing the postcards, I had them printed through Zazzle. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and smooth matte texture of the cards... definitely something that would hold up in the mail! At $.95 a piece, they weren't bad at all, especially considering the free shipping promotion that was going on at the time. :o)

Here's a close-up of the front...


And here's a peek at the back...



Are you designing paper products for your wedding? If so, what are some of your favorite free online resources for design elements like fonts and graphics?

2 comments:

  1. Wow Crafty these are beautiful...I'm jealous! These are amazing...really. I love the design on the front. Our venue is a historical mansion and they have postcards they sell at their online store...but I was looking to get a stamp made with our info on it so I dont have to hand write 45+ post cards for our save the dates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really pretty. Great job! I love them. I really wanted to do post cards but Mr. FF wants magnets so magnets it shall be.

    ReplyDelete

_______________________________________________________

Powered by Blogger | Designed by Marissa Jacobs

©2009-2011, craftylovessmarty. All rights reserved.

link to Hit Counter Download