dasdfasdfasdfgasdfgasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfsdfasdfasdfsdfasdfsdfsdfsdf

7.02.2009

We're Back and We're Married!




Well Hive, we're back! Officially Mr. and Mrs. Yorkie now for 19 days, with the honeymoon behind us, we're just beginning to settle into married life. The wedding went beautifully (it was a Plan A day!) and even featured a few surprises, like thunder rolling overhead during Mr. Y's vows to add a little emphasis.

I'd like to give special thanks to everyone for the well-wishes regarding my aunt. I'm happy to report that she recovered fully and was celebrating with us at the wedding!

I can't wait for our professional photos so that I can start sharing all of the details from our special day with you. In the meantime, though, here's a little taste with these great highlights from the ceremony captured by our very talented friend, Laurel.













1 comment:

  1. How beautiful you two are! I am now jealous that I moved my outdoor ceremony indoors...but we will def be heading outside for some pictures! I cant wait to read all about your wonderful day and your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete

_______________________________________________________

Powered by Blogger | Designed by Marissa Jacobs

©2009-2011, craftylovessmarty. All rights reserved.

link to Hit Counter Download