dasdfasdfasdfgasdfgasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfsdfasdfasdfsdfasdfsdfsdfsdf

6.13.2010

One year ago today...


One year ago today, vows were exchanged.


One year ago today, toasts were made.


One year ago today, cake was eaten.


One year ago today, people danced.


One year ago today, we became husband and wife.


The 365 days since our adventure began seriously seem to have flown by! I suppose there's truth to what they say about time when you're having fun. We've definitely experienced our share of excitement: honeymooning in Scotland, purchasing our first home, becoming godparents to the most beautiful little girl in the world, Mr. Yorkie's recent tenure at the university, and a new job that I'll begin next month. We've honestly been blessed.

The year has also presented a few challenges, the first being the initial adjustments to living together (a first for us both) and our new identities as husband and wife. Our in-sickness-and-in-health vow was also put to the test early on with the brief recurrence of a chronic illness. Together, though, we've seen each other through and come out stronger as a couple because of those times.

Looking ahead, I'm so very excited about the adventures that await. More than anything, though, I'm grateful that I can count on Mr. Y to be alongside for each of them.

Mr. Yorkie, here's to the first of many years to come. ¡Te quiero con todo mi corazón!

1 comment:

  1. I realize I'm like two months late on this, but I cannot believe it has been over a year already! I seriously feel like I JUST read about your wedding prep yesterday. Wow! Congrats Yorkie!

    ReplyDelete

_______________________________________________________

Powered by Blogger | Designed by Marissa Jacobs

©2009-2011, craftylovessmarty. All rights reserved.

link to Hit Counter Download